Can you fuck me hard & make me purr??

Well Kuniko: I want you now. I am a Married Blk man with a White female in Chicago. And we will continue to make you our slut every day for life. If I am walked in and you were bend over. Of course I would fuck you, and my White Wife, would be sucking your tits at the same time. Then you would switch places with her. And this process will go on and on. I know for a fact I can make you purrr, and we together will keep you purring for ever. We want you to come & join us in Chicago for real live sex and purring, not on a Web cam either. Now we are any port in the storm for you 4-life. We are very serious, and we want you as our slut in the bed with us.

Seeking women who love anal sex, now that is not to say that they don't like vaginal sex or oral sex though. I love to start out with oral sex eating your pussy and tonguing out your ass till you cum several times in preparation for anal sex. Then comes the slow penitration of your tight ass with my hard throbbing cock and slowly fucking till I cum deep in your ass. Then after resting a while, we again get each other hot with oral sex till my cock is rock hard again then I will fuck your hot wet pussy till we again cum in each other's arms.If this is of interest to you??? I can check out your hot pussy, magnificent titties and gorgeous fuckable ass!!!!!

Imagine you just walked in on me, I'm bending over in a tight mini skirt and you can see I'm not
wearing any panties. What are you going to do? I'm a hot slut looking for couples for real life or
webcam sex!
View attachment 865 View attachment 866 View attachment 867 View attachment 868 View attachment 869
I'd drop my pants, grab you hair, pull your head back, and slam my 8+ fat inches of steel like meat into your hot cunt till my balls are resting at your cunt opening and then proceed to rapid fire fuck you till you pass out from the orgasms..........

Damn girl you are one sexy godess..........I would give it to just the way you want it......please you first .......then the heat is on will fuck your brains out in the most kindest way lil rough then finnish off slowly placing the cum in you prefered hole.........