Is it normal to enjoy/imagine wives been fucked hard by someone else?

I have shared my wife/girlfriend with another guy

• Yes

Votes: 15 42.9%
  • No

Votes: 5 14.3%
  • No but want to

Votes: 15 42.9%

• Total voters
I have been imagining her been fucked hard by someone else and even spoken to her about it.Her reaction was not that of shock , I believe she can be convinced.
Is this feeling normal .

Want to make it a reality as soon as possible.
Do let me know how many of you have tried and enjoyed it.A poll for it below.

Attachments

P

Pras

I have been imagining her been fucked hard by someone else and even spoken to her about it.Her reaction was not that of shock , I believe she can be convinced.
Is this feeling normal .

I al trying now withouten my wife and best friend.

Hiya. Yes, my form Singaporean wife & I got into swinging with 4 couples but on occasions, she had a guy without me present. I ended up preferring to be present cause I found it so UTTERLY exciting seeing her give her beautiful self to another man. Watching it happen and to see their excitement and at times eagerness was truly magic! To hear the expressions and sound of sex and as well as that,.... knowing that the woman that I so loved, was free to experience her sexuality with freedom, was just so rewarding in so many ways.
It was found that she also seemed to enjoy threesomes with another woman for me. She seemed more eager that way rather then a 4some & actively encouraged me to find another woman that she also could enjoy being present with, for a number of reasons. One, wanting to be a photographer as well as being able to focus on & enjoy the tastes of both of us both without distractions of what might have been happening to her if a guy was delving into some part of her which would cause a obvious division of focus or distraction.
It was brilliant and I miss the adventures that it always brought.
We were very cautious with who we chose and preferred to have the couple or guy "from out of town" so to speak.
I was a participant in most occasions that she had with another guy and he had to know that was what was required.
We found well mannered and generally well educated guys & couples who were generally non party types and relatively quite so as to not to be overly concerned about gossip being spread far and wide. It worked a treat and indeed we made seriously good friendships with them and for me personally, still close friends to this day (20 + yrs later).
The initial 1st contact was through written media & 1st meetings were in a cafe. (remember, this was 20+ yrs ago so computers were relatively rare.)
If the individuals seemed ok, we went home and relaxed with no physical intimacy taking place.
We wanted lots of talk from ALL 4 parties and all discussions were honest about what they were looking for and why.
If the woman wasn't so keen and even if she was "hot', we didn't go any further and met up with someone else.
If the 2nd catch-up was had, then that's when the naked flesh was seen & most often our other senses had some of their fixes. It seemed really "charged" and on some occasions we might end up making love to our own partners in the presents of the other couple. That was SO OFTEN unplanned but a really sexy experience. Still pretty much 'strangers' but all knew that if we met next time, the other partners spouse was going to be who we would get to experience! WHOW!
It often was on the 3rd meeting (sorry, I'll correct that...) other than the 1st couple we met, it WAS always (for us) on the 3rd meeting before we did more than just touching the other. It didn't start out that way but found in doing it that way, it heightened the excitement of all parties. It also meant that we got to know them more personally, rather than just sexually. Security of ones health was paramount.

Have fun and thanks for the opportunity to bring back these MAGICAL memories I have.
Be safe and I hope that you'll achieve the adventure you want. All I can say is that if honesty is there and consideration of what ones partner feels, then I have little doubt that both of you will thoroughly enjoy the experience "big time."
Life's too short to not try something. I read a book years ago. It said try every thing twice. 1st time, one is often so anxious! The 2nd time is when we can actual focus on if its enjoyable or not.

No i dont believe it is normal but i loved watching it.. Wife ask and about a year later I agree to it found someone on a website we posted photos on that was in town. met for dinner and back to his room. she finally did it and got her wish to my surprise it was the hottest thing i had ever seen...

Attachments

My wife has always wanted to experiment and asked about 2 years ago if she could have sex with our new black neighbor as she fancied him like hell. It took some convincing for me to agree, but only if I was there to make sure she was OK. Well got to say it was the most erotic thing in years seeing her laid there, legs spread wide taking his huge black monster. We went home and had amazing sex adding my load of cum to his huge load of black seed. Since them she has had a number of his black bros and just love the excitement of sex with strangers while I see her being used. We always have amazing sex afterwards and now she is looking for an all black gang bang.

Attachments

My wife has always wanted to experiment and asked about 2 years ago if she could have sex with our new black neighbor as she fancied him like hell. It took some convincing for me to agree, but only if I was there to make sure she was OK. Well got to say it was the most erotic thing in years seeing her laid there, legs spread wide taking his huge black monster. We went home and had amazing sex adding my load of cum to his huge load of black seed. Since them she has had a number of his black bros and just love the excitement of sex with strangers while I see her being used. We always have amazing sex afterwards and now she is looking for an all black gang bang.
Must say her bod looks inviting for a fuck..The thought started when I got to know she had been cheating behind my back and that too with a much younger guy.The thought of both of them together makes me go crazy..Feel like if she has done it already once and confessed , y not make her do it in front of me with my agreement..

D

Derek Johnson

jmr2910 is some hot chick. I was introduced to her by one of my black brother friends and she was so hot for sex that she was ripping my clothing off before I was thru the door. It felt strange at first with her husband watching and I felt somewhat uncomfortable her and me naked, she laid on the floor with legs spread. Inhibitions were soon gone as she fucked like a slut having me cum in her three holes while husband looked on. She was so hot and wanted it so much screaming with delight as I came multiple times inside her holes. Get to Carnation, this hot slut has the most amazing pussy and enjoy sex so much with strangers. I've introduced a number of friends to her since that day and all think she is one hot mom.

im trying2persuade my pakiwife to fuck othermen when we fuck i ask her she says yes nice big whitecocks but when shes normal she says no still wrking on how to were in teeside uk pm me guys if want to chat

Is this feeling normal .

I can't get my wife to do it either. I think it would be hot to watch !

Is this feeling normal .

I don't think it is that unusual, especially as guys grow older. It is something I have often fantasized about and that my wife and I have talked about. She is almost ready but not quite yet she says.

Maybe not "normal" but far more common than anyone admits. I love sharing mine and seeing her in action. After any encounter, we always fuck more for days later while we talk about and relive what happened. We got started by going to hotel parties and swinger clubs. It was amazing to see and she loved all the flirting and teasing. It got us both hot so eventually she found playmates she liked and it was on!

Mmmmm...interesting theme on this...my wife sometimes tell me about been gangbanged, but always seen like a fantasy...i utterly doubt if she can manage that...but no one ever know...time ago she didnt take it for the ass...and now...im pretty sure that she loved...