My Slutty Asian Wife!

bql5399

My wife told me she was a good little asian virgin when we got married....only to tell me a few years later she had lost her virginity at the ripe age of 17.....to 3 dudes on the night she lost her virginity!

Then once she moved to America, she fell in love with black and white cocks!!
Since then, she've been fucked by over 150 white and black dudes!!

Her pussy is not as tight as I would like her to be, but her ass is sure still good enough for anyone that wants to fuck her!!

I LIKE TO WATCH anyone that would fuck my wife!!
Post and let me know if you want to fuck my wife! Clipboard01.jpg Clipboard02.jpg Clipboard03.jpg Clipboard04.jpg Clipboard05.jpg Clipboard06.jpg Clipboard01.jpg Clipboard02.jpg Clipboard03.jpg Clipboard04.jpg Clipboard05.jpg Clipboard06.jpg Clipboard07.jpg Clipboard08.jpg Clipboard09.jpg Clipboard10.jpg Clipboard11.jpg Clipboard12.jpg Clipboard13.jpg Clipboard14.jpg Clipboard15.jpg Clipboard16.jpg Clipboard17.jpg Clipboard18.jpg Clipboard19.jpg Clipboard20.jpg Clipboard21.jpg Clipboard22.jpg Clipboard23.jpg Clipboard24.jpg Clipboard25.jpg Clipboard26.jpg Clipboard27.jpg Clipboard28.jpg Clipboard29.jpg Clipboard30.jpg Clipboard31 (2).jpg Clipboard31.jpg Clipboard32.jpg Clipboard33.jpg Clipboard34.jpg Clipboard35.jpg Clipboard36.jpg Clipboard37.jpg Clipboard38.jpg Clipboard39.jpg Clipboard40.jpg Clipboard41.jpg Clipboard42.jpg Clipboard43.jpg Clipboard45.jpg

Last edited:

bql5399

I like her pussy, It's very nice.
Thanks!
Her pussy used to be a lot tighter .... now after being fucked close to 200 guys, it's not as tight anymore . Still a beautiful pussy though .....

We are into group sex and I especially like watching my wife getting gangbanged

I have the good fortune to have a sexy Asian wife. she is a lady where it counts and a bbc slut, she has had more than 150 black guys
I love to watch her fuck and suck .
she is also kinda a groupie for famous guys and has spread her legs for some famous black dudes
love to watch her dress sexy, flirt and dance with hot guys. if she likes them she kisses them that's my signal she wants to fuck them